The focus of the K-12 Program of the Department of Education is to protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equality, culture-based, liberating and complete basic education where students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe and motivating environment.
In Apelo Cruz Elementary School, a shared vision by its cooperative and supportive stakeholders are working hand in hand for the realization of this mission. We are committed to engage and share responsibilities and resources to ensure the development of life-long learners.
Wherefore, as a learner-centered public institution, We, the servant leaders of Apelo Cruz Elementary School will continuously commit ourselves to better serve our stakeholders guided by the core values of DepEd : MAKA-DIYOS; MAKATAO; MAKA-KALIKASAN; MAKABANSA.
Through Apelo Cruz Elementary School Programs, Projects and Activities, We aim for Higher Eucational Results.
News & Updates
- KID KAB COUNCIL WIDE PALARO 2017Once again, ACES joined the Kid Kab Council – […]
- Bello, Wagi bilang MVPNI: DAISY M. GONATISE Bumulusok ang mga spyks ni Kaiza […]
- Science MonthThe Apelonians were set to move forward during the […]
- Little JournalistThe participant of 38th Division Young Writers […]
- CELEBRATING THE MONTH OF OUR EVOLVING FILIPINO LANGUAGEFrom left to right: Ms. Ana Maeh P. Domalaon, Ms. […]
SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR SY 2017 - 2018
|Oct 1 - 31||Consumer's Welfare Month|
|Oct 1 - 31||National Health Month|
|Oct 1 - 31||National Indigenous Peoples (IP) Month|
|Oct 5||World Teacher's Day|
|Oct 6||Global Washing Day|
|Nov 5||National Reading Month|
|Nov 29||Girls Scout Investiture|
|Dec 5||National Reading Month Culminating Activity|