The focus of the K-12 Program of the Department of Education is to protect and promote the right of every Filipino to quality, equality, culture-based, liberating and complete basic education where students learn in a child-friendly, gender-sensitive, safe and motivating environment.
In Apelo Cruz Elementary School, a shared vision by its cooperative and supportive stakeholders are working hand in hand for the realization of this mission. We are committed to engage and share responsibilities and resources to ensure the development of life-long learners.
Wherefore, as a learner-centered public institution, We, the servant leaders of Apelo Cruz Elementary School will continuously commit ourselves to better serve our stakeholders guided by the core values of DepEd : MAKA-DIYOS; MAKATAO; MAKA-KALIKASAN; MAKABANSA.
Through Apelo Cruz Elementary School Programs, Projects and Activities, We aim for Higher Eucational Results.
News & Updates
- Rotary Club of Pasay, nagsagawa ng gift giving sa Apelo CruzNi: Jefferson Omisol Pinasaya ng mga miyembro ng Rotary Club ng Pasay ang mga bata sa Apelo Cruz Elementary School sa […]
- Lions Club Pasay naglunsad ng feeding programNi Christian C. Cruz Nagsagawa kamakailan ng feeding program ang Lions Club Pasay para sa 120 severe malnourished […]
- Ground Breaking CeremonyGinanap noong Pebrero 1, 2018 ang Ground Breaking Ceremony para sa dalawang building na may apat na palapag sa Apelo […]
- BRIGADA ESKWELA 2017 Best Implementer: ACES Wagi!Pinarangalan sa unang pagkakataon ang Apelo Cruz Elementary School ng unang gantimpala sa 2017 Brigada Eskwela Best […]
- Basic Computer Literacy Training Program for TeachersApelo Cruz Elementary School teachers underwent a 40 hour computer training program which started last July 17, 2017 […]
- KID KAB COUNCIL WIDE PALARO 2017Once again, ACES joined the Kid Kab Council – Wide Palaro last September 16, 2017 at Timoteo Paez Elementary […]
SCHOOL CALENDAR FOR SY 2017 - 2018
|March 1 - 31||Celebrating Women's Month|
|March 23||Moving Up|
|March 28||Recognition Day|
|April 4||Graduation Day|
|April 10 - 11||Giving of Cards|
|May 28 - June 2||Brigada Eskwela|